Terms and conditions of website usage
The term “Merry Dogs” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hutton House, Sheriff Hutton Industrial Park, Sheriff Hutton, York YO60 6RZ, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 6534578, Companies House, Cardiff. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, text, images, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Merry Dogs’ prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright © Merry Dogs Ltd 2009. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the images, text or other content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Merry Dogs Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Merry Dogs. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Merry Dogs takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Returns and exchangesWe want you and your dog to love your Merry Dogs purchase. Our ‘order with confidence’ policy means that if for any reason you want to return a purchase we will give you a full refund or exchange if you follow our ‘returns and exchanges’ procedure.
To return an item please contact us at email@example.com to confirm whether you require a refund or exchange. Please read the information at the end of this page if you wish to exchange an item.
Sending an item back to Merry Dogs
Your returned items must reach us:
- in original condition;
- with all labels/product packaging still attached and undamaged;
- within 28 days of your receiving the item;
- with a copy of the original invoice, or name, address and order date.
You are responsible for the postage cost and postal insurance to return items. If you are returning a faulty item we will refund your postage on receipt and acceptance of the faulty goods.
For your own security, we suggest you ensure the item has sufficient insurance and is adequately packed when you post it back. We'd recommend Royal Mail 'Signed For' or 'Special Delivery', depending on the level of insurance you require.
Please note: Our PO box address does not accept returns sent by courier. If you wish to return your item by courier please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ExchangesIf your replacement item costs the same as or less than the item you are returning, we will send you the new item and refund any difference in price.
If your replacement item costs more, we will contact you to take the extra payment.
We charge £6.00 p&p on bed exchanges; £3.50 p&p on heavier items.
We use RBS Worldpay to take your payments. Worldpay gives our customers the reassurance of a secure, safe payment environment.